Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reflection on Animal Rights Project

A positive experience from this project is how it has opened my eyes to everything I didn't know about my subject. I learned so much more, and it was nice to actually create a video because now I know how.
A negative experience from this project is the time constraint. It was difficult to learn how to work with different programs and form a video in a limited amount of time.
I liked being able to comment on other student's blogs. It made the project seem a lot more connected. It helped me learn a lot more about different subjects because I was able to read fidderent people's blogs.
The creation and presentation of this project changed my learning experience because I was able to be one-on-one with my project, and I was able to control whether it was going to turn out good or bad. It was a lot of pressure and responsibilty to have control over everything, but it helped me learn so much more in the end.
In five years, I'll probably remember that this project was a pain at the time, but afterward I felt benefited by it. I'll remember everyone else's videos and how cool it was to watch how everyone's hard work turned out.
One suggestion to students with this assignment next year would be to really put your personality and views into it. It makes the experience so much more enjoyable, and the other students will like seeing how much hard work you put into it.
One suggestion to Ms. Murrell for next year would be to have a little more time available to work on putting everything together in the end. I also think it'd help the students if the project wasn't at the end of the year. Most students are scatter-brained during the last couple weeks, and it's hard to put together a well thought out project.

I had fun this year & I'll miss this class!

-Gabe (:

No comments:

Post a Comment